Monday, September 16, 2013

Working on bikes for Marcu's Eldar Host
  

Of course, white is a chore to work with so there's going to be some clean up on these...



Other things on the burner...an Avatar (I guess the guy I got this from intended him tor ise from lava...no legs....
O

 Got his custom Eldar Runes decals ready...every letter of his name appears in them


Putty for gems on the wraith-knight...I'd have just masked the gems after painting them THEN do the body, but it came already mostly painted...

3 comments:

  1. I've never sen white bikes like that. Those should be easy to find at tourney day...
    And I really like that clay masking technique for the gems! What kind of clay/putty/goop is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Putty...get real Silly putty by name-brand...it leaves no grease

    ReplyDelete

 Doggoes of Slaanesh  and other gubbins